Installation is pretty easy, I am sure there are plenty of options like downloading the binary or install it using your favorite package manager. I installed on my Manjaro Linux using pacman package manager.
- atom-ide-ui (Supports language services, if you have installed
linterpackage, it will tell you to disable it as this package takes care of it)
- atom-path-intellisense (Path intellisense, when you write your import statements to get items from installed node modules or import functions/components created by yourself)
- autocomplete-html-entities (Autocomplete for HTML, more exhaustive compared to installed by default)
- docblockr (I love adding JsDoc comments to my code, this helps me to generated comments faster when I type /** and press enter. Supports multiple languages)
- file-icons (Icons theme for Atom)
- ide-json (Json support for IDE)
- ide-typescript (types & TypeScript support in Atom)
- import-cost-atom (when you import a plugin, how much size it contributes to your build. Helps to reduce build size.)
- minimap (In your editor, on the right side shows entire file as minimap. Helps to navigate faster to during search & replace or refactoring.)
- pigments (shows colors in css files when you type hex color code or RGB color code.)
- prettier-atom (I use prettier to format my code, this is the office plugin)
- react (Complete JSX & React support.)
Feel free to post comments if you want to suggest any better plug-ins or alternatives. I will keep adding or modifying packages and experience with Atom.